Careers with Fairburn Heating Solutions Ltd
As a rapidly growing business we are always keen to hear from skilled engineers with a commitment to customer satisfaction. We are also interested to talk to people who are considering moving into the heating industry and would like some work experience or apprentices.
Current job vacancies at Fairburn Heating Solutions will be posted and updated below:
If you think you share our values and would be an asset to Fairburn Heating Solutions Ltd, we are always on the lookout for Commercial/Process Heating Engineers to complement our existing team of Eight Field Service Technicians and Support members.
Applicants will need to:
– Have completed a minimum of CONC1 Core ACS module for Commercial Natural Gas.
– Have two years experience of working in the commercial gas heating trade.
– Be computer literate.
– Be hard-working, trustworthy and have a great work ethic.
– Be flexible. Due to the nature of our business and the industrial process heating world some weekend and ‘anti-social hours’ work will be required.
It is also desired (but not necessary) that applicants:
– Have completed LPG modules, 17th Edition and ComCat qualifications,
Successful applicants will get:
– A negotiable salary (based on experience).
– 45 working hours per week plus overtime.
– Travel and access to a vehicle (van).
– Healthcare allowance.
– Gym and golf membership.
If you think this might be the job for you, contact Craig today by sending your CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!