Careers with Fairburn Heating Solutions Ltd
As a rapidly growing business we are always keen to hear from skilled engineers with a commitment to customer satisfaction. We are also interested to talk to people who are considering moving into the heating industry and would like some work experience or apprentices.
Current job vacancies at Fairburn Heating Solutions will be posted and updated below:
Technical Field Service Coordinator
Due to continued expansion, we are now seeking to recruit a Technical Field Service Coordinator to support our four on-site Process Gas Technicians and additional sub-contract engineers. The role is pivotal in ensuring that our front-line team is working at the highest efficiency.
The ideal candidate will share our values and have the initiative and drive to help us restructure and grow even further. Applicants must be computer literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, be a good team player, able to deal with customers and be capable of working on their own.
A full job description is available, please contact us if you think this could be your next role.
If you think you share our values and would be an asset to Fairburn Heating Solutions Ltd, we are always on the lookout for Commercial/Process Heating Engineers to complement our existing team of Process Gas Technicians and Support members.
Applicants will need to:
– Have completed a minimum of CONC1 Core ACS module for Commercial Natural Gas.
– Have two years experience of working in the commercial gas heating trade.
– Be computer literate.
– Be hard-working, trustworthy and have a great work ethic.
– Be flexible. Due to the nature of our business and the industrial process heating world some weekend and ‘anti-social hours’ work will be required.
It is also desired (but not necessary) that applicants:
– Have completed LPG modules, 17th Edition and ComCat qualifications,
Successful applicants will get:
– A negotiable salary (based on experience).
– 45 working hours per week plus overtime.
– Travel and access to a vehicle (van).
– Healthcare allowance.
– Gym and golf membership.
If you think this might be the job for you, contact Craig today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!